problem with rtems++ Timer & Interrupt class

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Dec 4 14:41:07 UTC 2012

Here is a better, more general answer.

Find the binary image that you load to the target board, and use
sparc-rtems4.11-nm on it to get the symbols, for example:
$> sparc-rtems4.11-nm --size-sort -r hello.exe > hello.snm

then look at the output from nm to see what is taking up a lot of your
binary image space. The symbol names are given, and their type also, for
example T is for text=code. You can read more about nm in the gnu binutils
documentation.