GIT Status Report

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Feb 8 15:07:17 UTC 2012

On 02/08/2012 03:45 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 02/08/2012 03:14 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 02/07/2012 12:11 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>
>>> If you see any issues related to the git, please feel free to
>>> bring them to the attention of Chris, Jeff, or myself.
>>
>> Has anybody tried to add/remove/modify a file on a branch only?
>>
>> Whatever I've tried so far, I can't manage to get this working.

First of all, I realize rtems.org currently is flakey.

So, I guess, Jeff's rtems.org upgrade either hasn't completed yet or
something went wrong. However I doubt this is related to my issue.

> Which error message do you get?
None at all.

For a while nothing worked, not even in rtems.git. Meanwhile, out of a
sudden, it started to work with rtems.git - No idea about the cause.

However, I am also struggling with making my private gits accessible to
the public. As far as I can gather, Chris and Co. are applying
"specialized" configs and hooks to get their gits working.

Seems as if I need to figure out what they actually did.

Ralf