Some LPC17xx code fragments

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Fri Feb 17 14:12:37 UTC 2012

Hello Sebastian,

I have noticed your work on LPC17xx taget.

May it be, that some fragments for our code could be reused.

Our "sysless" set of the libraries provide support
of more peripherals when MCUs are used without operating
system and may it be, that some code can be reused for RTEMS.

http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless

LPC17xx core routines are there

http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless;a=tree;f=arch/arm/mach-lpc17xx

USB
http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless;a=tree;f=libs4c/usb

SPI
http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless;a=tree;f=libs4c/spi

I2C
http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless;a=tree;f=libs4c/i2c

Integration code
http://ulan.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ulan/sysless;a=tree;f=board/arm/lpc17xx-common

The whole tree is meant to be freely available under GPL/MPL for any kind
of use and I would provide confirmation/change for explicit re-license to
RTEMS GPL+exception where code is directly originating from me or my
colleagues.

Best wishes,

               Pavel