RTEMS and video support

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Feb 18 04:23:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm not personally familiar, but I think the Graphics Toolkit [1] had
some work that applies to video, and I think the Milkymist folks have
done some work with a framebuffer but I don't know the details. There
is some framebuffer support under cpukit/libmisc/fb

Good luck!
Gedare

[1] http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSGraphicsToolkit