RTEMS and video support

Inderjit Singh inderjit.singh at spaceapplications.com
Mon Feb 20 10:50:05 UTC 2012

Thanks Gedare.

I already checked that and the paragraph below tells me that there is no support really:
" The following packages are included but not currently ported:"

    • mmap_kit - our own invention to provide things needed by svgalib before these are merged into RTEM
    • svgalib - (1.4.3)
    • fltk - (1.1.10)

We need nxlib from Microwindows to build fltk. This will require us creating a small kit of X11 .h files and fonts so nxlib will build and run. Then fltk should just build and work. "
Regards,
Indy