Error in Installing Autotools 4.10

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Feb 24 10:24:21 UTC 2012

Please keep the discussion on the list.

On 24/02/12 8:12 PM, Cassio Binkowski wrote:
> On Feb 24, 2012, at 2:38 AM, Chris Johns<chrisj at rtems.org>  wrote:
>
>> On 24/02/12 10:20 AM, Binkowski, Cassio wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I was trying to install RTEMS 4.10 but the Autotools install failed.
>>> The last line of code in the setup wizard was the following:
>>
>> Which setup wizard are you referring to ?
>
> This one: http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/windows/4.10/build-1/rtems4.10-tools-1.exe

Please do not use these installers they are broken. Looks like I am
going to have to go and find them and delete them. I updated the MinGW
wiki page with instructions on how to use the current 4.11 (change 4.11
for 4.10 for that version) tools. Please refer to this page and follow
those instructions. The link is:

  http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows

>> Is this the latest msys installed by mingw-get ?
>
> Yes, downloaded mingw from this link:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/mingw-get-inst/

This is the one.

Chris