'CLOCK_THREAD_CPUTIME' undeclared

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Sun Feb 26 10:36:48 UTC 2012

On 02/26/2012 09:52 AM, Fered wrote:
> Hi;
> I'm using Fedora image, contains RTEMS11  and uploaded in sorceforge.
I don't understand what you are referring to, here.

> After doing instructions in rtems website, I have some errors.
> Log files are uploaded here:
> http://www.mediafire.com/?7q2h3oifa2qrol1
>
> Can anyone says me what's the problem?

 From your logs:
/home/rtems/rtems-4.11-work/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/posix/src/clocksettime.c:
In function 'clock_settime':
/home/rtems/rtems-4.11-work/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/posix/src/clocksettime.c:48:25:
error: 'CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME' undeclared (first use in this function)

CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME was removed from the rtems-4.11 toolchains.

=> You are facing an incompatibility between the RTEMS toolchains you
are using and the version of RTEMS you are trying to build

Ralf