GIT Status Report

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Feb 8 14:45:20 UTC 2012

On 02/08/2012 03:14 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 02/07/2012 12:11 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
>> If you see any issues related to the git, please feel free to
>> bring them to the attention of Chris, Jeff, or myself.
>
> Has anybody tried to add/remove/modify a file on a branch only?
>
> Whatever I've tried so far, I can't manage to get this working.

Which error message do you get?  Is it something like this:

Counting objects: 73, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (37/37), done.
Writing objects: 100% (37/37), 2.68 KiB, done.
Total 37 (delta 34), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database
./objects

?

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH