Status of ARM/CSB337 bsp

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sat Feb 11 20:40:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

I changed the linker command files of nearly all ARM BSPs and the
interrupt support.  Also the console driver API changed in the
meantime.  It would be nice if you can review the changes since 4.9 or
use a Debugger and step through the system initialization and interrupt
process.  You should also check the memory map of your executable.