Starting with RTEMS

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:57:23 UTC 2012

Thanks Chris.

However, the *Build RTEMS* section still needs revising. Can someone else
point me a direction?

For example, I want to build the Hello World application for an AVR
processor. Should I download MinGW, AVR tools and the RTEMS tools? It is
confusing because MinGW/AVR tools are in release 4.11 and RTEMS is on 4.10.

Also, what is the process of compiling/building this sample application?
E.g: choosing BSP first, then the code, etc.

Thanks.