RTEMS users dinner? was: Re: Embedded World

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu Feb 23 18:57:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

just a reminder to all interested: we will be present on the "embedded
world 2012" exhibition next week (tuesday 'til thursday) in Nuermberg,
Germany, at our booth in hall 5, stand 311. We are happy to host Joel
Sherrill there, too.

On Wednesday evening (at 19:45), we have arranged an "RTEMS dinner" in
the Nuermberg city center. We have reserved a limited number of seats,
so if anybody wants to join in, please tell us so we can extend the
arrangement, if needed.

We are looking forward to seeing you,

Thomas.

Am 14.02.2012 21:51, schrieb Thomas Doerfler:
> Julien, Joel,
>
> I think a RTEMS dinner would be a really nice idea. As Joel already has
> mentioned, Thursday (the last day of the trade fair) would be a bad day
> for this, but I am sure this could be arranged for Tuesday or Wednesday
> evening. My preference would be Wednesday evening.
>
> The place to choose depends on the number of people interested to join.
>
> wkr,
>
> Thomas.
>

> Am 14.02.2012 21:12, schrieb Joel Sherrill:
>> On 02/14/2012 10:42 AM, Julien Delange wrote:
>>> Great, I will be there, I present a paper on March, 1. What about
>>> having a RTEMS lunch/dinner, especially if several people (users and
>>> developers) attend this event ?
>>>
>> Good idea. Best to wait for Thomas to speak up for a time. I think
>> he is planning on driving back to Munich each evening. I know
>> Thursday night would be bad.
>>

>>> Greetings,

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler