'CLOCK_THREAD_CPUTIME' undeclared

Fered a_Fered at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 12:39:26 UTC 2012

On Yek-shanbe 07 Esfand 1390 11:36:48 Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 02/26/2012 09:52 AM, Fered wrote:
> > Hi;
> > I'm using Fedora image, contains RTEMS11  and uploaded in sorceforge.
>
> I don't understand what you are referring to, here.
>
> > After doing instructions in rtems website, I have some errors.
> > Log files are uploaded here:
> > http://www.mediafire.com/?7q2h3oifa2qrol1
> >
> > Can anyone says me what's the problem?
>
>  From your logs:
> /home/rtems/rtems-4.11-work/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/posix/src/clocksettime.
> c: In function 'clock_settime':
> /home/rtems/rtems-4.11-work/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/posix/src/clocksettime.
> c:48:25: error: 'CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME' undeclared (first use in this
> function) ...
>
> CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME was removed from the rtems-4.11 toolchains.
>
> => You are facing an incompatibility between the RTEMS toolchains you
> are using and the version of RTEMS you are trying to build
>
> Ralf

Thank you.
I'm using toolchains, are installed on the image I dowloaded. Just I upgraded
Fedora packages as the instructions in rtems website said:
yum -y upgrade
And after running bootstrap, it said "autoconf" and "automake" are old
version. Thus I downloaded autoconf-2.68 and automake-1.11.3 from here:
http://www.rtems.com/ftp/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.11/
and installed them.
Is these new instalations, makes the error?