Qemu pc386 Network Double Check

Thu Jan 26 17:45:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I don't know if I have a host OS setup issue or not.  I haven't
tried pc386 networking in a while on qemu.  I have switched
to CentOS 6 on my development computer and don't know
if I don't have something right or if there is a generic
breakage.

Could someone please confirm that they can successfully
run a pc386 networked app on qemu 1.0 or the qemu head?

Thanks.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development