Space Qualified RTEMS

Rolf Schroedter rolf.schroedter at dlr.de
Fri Jan 27 07:17:46 UTC 2012

This is mainly two patches. Both are problems with the Leon port, not
the RTEMS itself.

1. LEON startup code overwrites RTEMS system configuration under some
circumstances:

2. RTEMS - rtems_clock_get_uptime() fails during timer tick:

http://www.rtems.org/ml/rtems-users/2011/february/msg00093.html

Both problems have been discussed last year with Konrad Eisele, but my
patches are still not included in the current Gaisler release.
(I checked the latest
ftp://gaisler.com/gaisler.com/rcc/src/rtems-4.10-1.2.0-src.tar.bz2 dated
11/2011).

AFAIK the patch for problem 2. has been included into the current RTEMS
branch by Joel Sherrill.

@Phil: If you need these patches, I can send them to you by eMail.

Regards,
Rolf.