Executing ELF file with U-Boot

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:18:24 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I have already booted hello.exe from sample applications by GRUB on an i386
machine. (As you know, hello.exe is in ELF format.)
But I am unable to boot it via U-Boot on Mini2440. I guess it is platform
independent and it must be some problem either with U-Boot or my link
script for RTEMS.
I use tftp to transfer hello.exe on RAM and then use go 0x30000000 to
execute it. I also tried 0x30000060, 0x30000100, and 0x30000160 but none of
them working.
This is while I can execute hello.bin. (achieved by using
arm-rtems4.10-objcopy command)
Has any one have any experience of booting or running ELF files with
U-Boot, specially when that ELF file is related to RTEMS?

Thanks in advance
SAeeD