Executing ELF file with U-Boot

Pierre Ficheux pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
Tue Jul 17 12:57:19 UTC 2012

Le 17/07/2012 14:30, SAeeD a écrit :

>     I've tried on both.
>

> Wonderful! Can I ask which patch did you use for Mini2440 port? Cause
> RTEMS do not have Mini2440 support by default.
> And which version of RTEMS are you using?

Emboslab version:

$ git clone
git://emboslab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/emboslab/rtems-4.9.5-emboslab

You need to build a 4.9 RTEMS cross-compiler for using it.

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Building_Tools
http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.9/

You need a non-standard QEMU for Mini2440 too.

$ git clone
git://emboslab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/emboslab/qemu-mini2440

This page (in chinese...) could be helpful.

http://arm9home.net/read.php?tid-18598.html

regards

Pierre FICHEUX  -/- CTO OWI, France -\- pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
                                          http://ingenierie.openwide.fr
                                          http://www.ficheux.org
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code