Memory management between threads in RTEMS

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jul 18 15:12:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

funny topic: one question, many different answers, none of them is
wrong ;-)

Maybe you can specify, what you expect from a "memory protection"
mechanism:
- A way to synchronize two threads, so only one is allowed to
access/write to a memory area?
- A way to detect, when a thread inadvertedly tries to access/write to
another thread's private area?
- Something different?

wkr,

Thomas.

Am 18.07.2012 16:20, schrieb m.shahverdi:
> Hi, I have an application with two threads but I don't know how to
> protect memory of each thread against other thread.please help me.
>
> thanks

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available on request