sparc-rtems4.11-gcc error

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Mon Jul 30 13:23:24 UTC 2012

Jiri, I exactly did what you have just suggested me. My target is leon2
so I did

cd rtems
export PATH=/opt/rtems-4.11/bin:$PATH
./bootstrap
cd ..
mkdir b-sis
cd b-sis
../rtems/configure --target=sparc-rtems4.11 --enable-rtemsbsp=leon2 \
   --enable-tests=samples --disable-posix --prefix=/opt/rtems-4.11
make

and everything went ok

Supposing that I have a simple hello.c rtems file,  could you please
indicate me the complete command line to compile it?

*sparc-rtems4.11-gcc ...........*

Maybe i miss some options... Thank you again.

     Luca