RES: write data to the address (PC104)

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Thu Jun 28 14:08:22 UTC 2012

Just a tip: dont' forget to mark the pointer as 'volatile':
volatile unsigned char* addr = (volatile unsigned char*)0xD0000000;
or, even better (#include <stdint.h>):
volatile uint8_t addr = (volatile uint8_t*)0xD0000000;

Since this is supposed to be an I/O addrees, you want to take the compiler's optimizer out of the way in this case.