vmeUniverse.c patch for DMA MBLT via UniverseII

Tue Jun 12 13:36:54 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 01:36 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 06/12/2012 05:04 AM, Kate Feng wrote:
>> Kate Feng 5/2012
> I don't think we need comments like this in the source code since we have a
> version control system.

I have to agree with Sebastian on this. I find myself removing them
when I touch a file later. If you are explaining a weird behaviour of
the chip or algorithm or something else where someone may want
to contact you about it later, that's what signing something is for.

Don't take not hearing from as a sign of no comments, I am on
an Open Group standards committee which travels and it is
summer time, so I am spotty at times. :)

I don't have a problem turning 64 bit transfers on.  If you
want it in 4.10, then it needs a PR. Otherwise, no PR.

But post code to rtems-devel

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development