RTEMS Paravirtualization

Galizzi Julien Julien.Galizzi at cnes.fr
Wed Jun 20 09:06:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In a context of partitionning, there could have also issues with restarts of the paravirtualized RTEMS instances : some RTEMS global initialized variables are not reinitialized by RTEMS from non volatile memory or in RTEMS init services at partition restart and then keep the values from the previous execution, that can lead to problems. Is this problematic managed by this BSP or do you consider it has to be managed by the partitionning kernel ?