Status of pkg-config support for RTEMS BSPs

Fri Mar 2 08:36:38 UTC 2012

If it can be used even when you build and install a single BSP, then it has a use case. It provides a standard mechanism to ask for BSP specific parameters. This is useful to avoid copying the settings into user applications.

Ralf.. I would encourage you to put together a status report, wish list and instructions.

If peoplpe don't know about it thry won't help