initial port to stm32f4-discovery (cortex-m4)

Dmitry Shapovalov dmitry at 0fe.ru
Sat Mar 3 04:05:57 UTC 2012

hi.
its not from ""STM32F4DISCOVERY board firmware package", its from "STM32F4
DSP and standard peripherals library" (
http://www.st.com/internet/com/SOFTWARE_RESOURCES/SW_COMPONENT/FIRMWARE/stm32f4_dsp_stdperiph_lib.zip).

License

The enclosed firmware and all the related documentation are not covered by
a License Agreement, if you need such License you can contact your local
STMicroelectronics office.

*THE PRESENT FIRMWARE WHICH IS FOR GUIDANCE ONLY AIMS AT PROVIDING
CUSTOMERS WITH CODING INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR PRODUCTS IN ORDER FOR
THEM TO SAVE TIME. AS A RESULT, STMICROELECTRONICS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY
CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE CONTENT OF SUCH FIRMWARE AND/OR THE USE MADE BY
CUSTOMERS OF THE CODING INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IN CONNECTION WITH
THEIR PRODUCTS. *

2012/3/2 Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org>

> On 03/02/2012 03:21 PM, emu at e-bbes.com wrote:
>
>> Zitat von Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-**brains.de<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>
>> >:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>> I looked at this BSP. It contains a lot of files from ARM and
>>> STMicroelectronics with file headers like this:
>>> [..]
>>> Where can I find the license information of these files?
>>>

>> I would assume (not really knowing where it came from), that it is from
>> the
>> "STM32F4DISCOVERY board firmware package" downloadable at the bottom of :
>> http://www.st.com/internet/**evalboard/product/252419.jsp<http://www.st.com/internet/evalboard/product/252419.jsp>
>>

> http://www.st.com/internet/**com/LEGAL_RESOURCES/LEGAL_**
> AGREEMENT/LICENSE_AGREEMENT/**EvaluationProductLicenseAgreem**ent.pdf<http://www.st.com/internet/com/LEGAL_RESOURCES/LEGAL_AGREEMENT/LICENSE_AGREEMENT/EvaluationProductLicenseAgreement.pdf>
>
> => eval-only, only in connection with eval-board, non-commercial only.
> == non-free
>
> => These files can not be part of RTEMS.
>
> Ralf

Dmitry Shapovalov