MinGW prep of RTEMS 4.10.2

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Sat Mar 3 06:55:52 UTC 2012

On 03/03/2012 07:39 AM, Andrei Chichak wrote:

>> You seem to be trying to build rtems4.10 with an rtems4.11 toolchain and now are hitting an incompatibility between both versions.
>>

> While I compile the git head version with the 4.11 tools, a question; the RTEMS Version in the head is reported as 4.10.99.0, does this finally get revved to 4.11.0.0 once the 4.11 release is ready to go?
Yes. It has been RTEMS convention to use x.<previousrelease>.99.y
for "pre-releases" and unstable development version.
Once they are declared stable, the version will be incremented to
x.<release>.<something>

> Andrei
> BTW thanks for the fast response, it must be 07h there now?
Yes, I got up very early today and was working off emails.

... Meanwhile it's 8 am local time;)

Ralf