problem on x86 io driver test complie(correct )

zhoupeng zpeng563 at 126.com
Mon Mar 5 15:27:11 UTC 2012

hello,everyone

Recently , i write a driver to operate x86(pc104) io port .The data transmission is base on isa bus. When i complie my program.Some errors were found:
error:bsp/DIO.h :No such file or directory
error:DIO1_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY undeclared here (not in a function)
I think the second error is coursed by the first one . I don't know wheather my DIO.h is put on wrong place or didn't gave the right search path. By the way , in order to do a io test ,I used the Makefie of "hello_world".directly.
can you help me to slove this problem. Thank you!
Best Regard!

zhoupeng