Any arm-rtems users?

Kirspel, Kevin kevin.kirspel at optimedical.com
Tue Mar 6 18:23:28 UTC 2012

I am an arm-rtems user (NXP LPC3250 BSP).  Our makefiles are structured so that changing the GCC compiler is simple.  I assume changes are needed for linkcmds since they are currently elf based.  I don't see why I couldn't easily switch.  But I may not know all the issues.  I am currently using an ARM Cortex-M3 (arm-none-eabi) on a non-rtems platform and have had no issues.

Just my two cents.

Message: 3