Google Summer of Code 2012

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 8 20:32:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Binkowski, Cassio <cassioiks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have been able to modify the Hello World and put my name on it.
>
> Here is the link to the screen print:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31561868/Screenshot.png
>
> I know the application deadline is tomorrow.
> Should I fill in the Google application sheet with standard RTEMS data or
> should I really think of a project to work on?

Tomorrow's deadline is for the organization (RTEMS) to apply for GSOC.
After the organizations are announced on the 16th we will know for
sure if RTEMS is officially a participating project.

Student proposals can be submitted March 26-April 6. Please refer to
the official GSOC 2012 website [1].

You can (and are encouraged to) start discussing project ideas on the
mailing lists so that you can write a good project proposal. The more
work that you can do before submitting your proposal the better that
the mentors can evaluate.

[1] http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012