ARINC-653 API

WL jolkaczad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:57:31 UTC 2012

Your last year's project deliverables include obtaining the AIR source
and creating a document describing it's API for the guest system
having in consideration the posibility to map paravirt-ops' functions
to it. Can you forward me both these things? What is the license on
AIR?

If anyone feels that from now on, this conversation should move from
this list to private email exchange, please say so.