Regarding compilation of RTEMS for sis

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 1 17:50:27 UTC 2012

Please post the version of RTEMS you are using, the commands you used
to configure RTEMS, and check the output from running bootstrap or
configure for an error.

It sounds like configure failed. Maybe tools are out-of-date or for
the wrong version of RTEMS... The above info should help determine the
problem more precisely.

-Gedare