Any arm-rtems users?

Wed Mar 7 01:22:17 UTC 2012

In case anyone is concerned, all ARM BSPs were building using the EABI RTEMS toolset.

Sebastian did due diligence and ran the GCC testsuites, built all BSPs and tested those he could.

They are some differences between the toolsets which might cause issues but this is much closer to what most ARM targets use and should be better supported by the tool communities.

And this is only for 4.11 so just a bump for the development head.

--joel