GSoC2012 RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 8 14:34:09 UTC 2012

Great! If you can post the screenshot to a website then you can just
provide a link when requested.

The next step would be to start identifying what projects interest you
and to discuss those projects so that you can get some early feedback
from the community at large and from potential mentors.

-Gedare