RTEMS support

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Mar 26 18:33:46 UTC 2012

Vai,

the doc page you have found is the right starting point. Actually RTEMS
has no rate monotonic scheduler, but an API to create and use a rate
monotonic timer.

In a task, you can create a rate monotonic timer and, in a loop, wake up
when it expires. After it expired, your task will wake up again and can
perform the next program loop. Then again it can wait for the timer to
expire the next time.

wkr,

Thomas.