Resolved the problem of Integration of ADC / DAC Drivce driver with RTEMS for MVME162-522A

AJAI KUMAR MEDHAVI akmedhavi at rrcat.gov.in
Fri Mar 30 11:03:15 UTC 2012

Hi

Thanks for your reply and suggestions. I have resoved the problem of not
getting updated of makefile.in file after modifying makefile.am

I resovled the issue by running bootstrap script as given below :

$cd /c/rtems-4.10.2
$./bootstrap -p
then
$./bootstrap

At the time of runnng ./bootstrap script after ./bootstrap -p, I faced
another issue which I wish to share. It may be helpful for other people
working on RTEMS using MinGW on Windows.

I had installed RTEMS with MinGW (through mingw-get-inst-20110802) and
RTEMS4.10 tools alongwith automake(ver 1.11) and autoconf (Ver 2.68)tools
etc. Bootstrap script for RTEMS-4.10.2 requires Autoconf ver 2.68 and I
had installed autoconf ver 2.68. still while running bootstrap, it was
updating *.in other files and giving message autoconf ver 2.68 or more.

Then I verified autoconf, autom4te ver, it was 2.67 not 2.68. I was
confused how it has been happening. Then I guessed it may be possible
while installing MinGW. it may have installed Autoconf/Automake tools of
older version.

Then I run following :

$ cd /c/rtems/mingw/bin
$ mingw-get upgrade
$ mingw-get update automake

Then mingw downloaded and installed latest version of automake tools.
Now the versions were 2.68 and 1.11 which we need. After this bootstrp
script run successfully and makefile.in files got updated as per
modifications done in makefile.in

With thanks and regards

MEDHAVI