Stale cached data in bdbuf creates problems

ali nasir supremenasir at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 07:20:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is the below calls not sufficient to syncand purge all the physical and logical disks?

rtems_bdbuf_syncdev(dev)    //dev is created using the rtems_filesystem_make_dev_t(major, minor)
rtems_bdbuf_purge_dev(dev)

How do we purge all the logical drives? Is there a separate call for the same? or do we have change the argument of the above calls to something else?

Regards,
Ali