MCF5485EVB Board Console problems

Wed May 2 13:32:31 UTC 2012

Sebastian,

Would you mind updating the wiki page for 4.10.3
to include this?

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.10_Release_Notes#Release_4.10.3_Changes

Since this was fixed without a PR, please add it to
that section.

If you have committed anything else to the branch
after 4.10.2, that needs to be mentioned as well.

Thanks.

--joel

On 05/02/2012 08:20 AM, Chris Xenophontos wrote:
> Thanks so much! - I will incorporate at next opportunity and post back.
> Chris Xenophontos
>
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:36 AM, Sebastian Huber
> <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I back-ported two changes to RTEMS 4.10:
>>
>> http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?h=4.10&id=eeb965b325705987cfa029d423f4f67b95f46695
>>
>> http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?h=4.10&id=57d29cd5a99ef14de5c943ee2a14cbeb3f4422c2
>>
>> It works now at least on our evaluation board.
>>
>> --
>> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH
>>
>> Address : Obere Lagerstr. 30, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
>> Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
>> Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
>> E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
>> PGP     : Public key available on request.
>>
>> Diese Nachricht ist keine geschäftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.

Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development