good first target?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sun May 13 18:00:53 UTC 2012

Am 13.05.2012 20:02, schrieb Sebastian Huber:
> On 13/05/12 19:49, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
>> the Ada toolset build is a bit tricky for some targets. Selecting
>> a target architecture that is commonly used for typical Ada
>> applications (e.g SPARC, PowerPC) is a good idea here. I am not
>> sure how it is with ARM though
>
> http://www.arm.com/community/partners/display_product/rw/ProductId/5620/

I don't doubt it is buildable, but I am not sure wether it needs
additional patches/modifications for a certain architecture. I had
time-consuming experience with a not-so-common Ada-plattform
(Coldfire) in the past.

Asking the rtems-users mailing list explicitly for "Ada on ARM"
experience might be a good idea ;-)

wkr,

Thomas.

Embedded Brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9