cross-compiling LIBGMP for arm-rtemseabi4.11 toolchain

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu May 31 16:33:22 UTC 2012

On 05/31/2012 05:17 PM, Jiri Freyvald wrote:
> Hi,
> finally I succeed with building cross toolchain for ARM.
> soft-links /usr/lib/libmpfr.so.1 and /usr/lib/libgmp.so.3 to my version
> of those libs
> solved the problem.

I fail to understand this.

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/mpfr-2.4.1-6.el6.x86_64.rpm
and
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/gmp-4.3.1-7.el6.x86_64.rpm

Are the packages the rpms use.

(The corresponding *-devel packages are the packages the rpms are being
build against)

> Now I can install toolchain using rpm's from .../centos/6/x86_64/
> or build cross toolchain from source code. Both works.

Provided your yum configuration is set up correctly,
yum install <...>
is supposed to work and to pull the packages mentioned above automatically.

Ralf