Running lm3s6965 BSP on Qemu

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sat May 5 15:54:08 UTC 2012

Hesham,

I am neither an ARM nor a qemu nor a fedora expert. But it would help if
you could tell how you configured/built RTEMS, which executable you want
to run, how you try to start it on qemu and what happens when you try it.

Inserting the command lines for the individual steps would help.

Inserting any error messages would help also.

Surely we try to keep the wiki instructions up to date but the
combinations of targets, toolsets, host OSes, RTEMS source versions and
user preferences are much to high to have bullet proof howtos.

BTW: If you get your configuration up and running, it would be great if
you could feed back your experience to the RTEMS community (and/or the
Wiki page).

BTW2; Welcome in the RTEMS community :-)

wkr,

Thomas.