Running lm3s6965 BSP on Qemu

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat May 5 17:06:08 UTC 2012

Our RTEMS wiki page instructions on using Qemu with RTEMS mostly
targets the pc386 bsp / x86 architecture. The other architectures are
poorly documented for using with qemu (at least from the rtems point
of view). My understanding is that for most targets though getting
RTEMS applications to run on qemu is a matter of just pointing qemu at
the correct bootable binary file.

Apparently for the lm3s bsp you need to also apply some patches to qemu.

-Gedare