good first target?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sun May 13 17:49:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 13.05.2012 19:44, schrieb Sebastian Huber:
> On 13/05/12 16:37, Patrick wrote:
>> For my first RTEMS project all I want to do is play with a few GPIO
>> lines. My main concern is starting a project and then finding out that
>> there isn't full Ada support for my target.
>
> The Ada support is only a matter of the tool chain.

the Ada toolset build is a bit tricky for some targets. Selecting a
target architecture that is commonly used for typical Ada applications
(e.g SPARC, PowerPC) is a good idea here. I am not sure how it is with
ARM though.

wkr,
Thomas.

Embedded Brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9