rtems C++ template

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Nov 12 16:54:58 UTC 2012

On 11/12/2012 05:04 PM, Luca Cinquepalmi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm try to compile a simple C++ code and make it work on a target board (leon2
> CPU) from some weeks, but no results nowaday... Can anybody send me a simple
> working rtems C++ code, also a simple printf, and the relative Makefile so I
> can compare it with mine? Thanks a lot for your help.

You can configure RTEMS with the options "--enable-tests=samples" and
"--enable-cxx".  This will generate the cxx_iostream.exe and rtems++.exe as C++
sample applications.  See also testsuites/samples.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9