multiple definition of...

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Fri Nov 16 09:11:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile an RTEMS application with two source file: a
init.c and a task.c. I also have a system.h as indicated in RTEMS
examples. If I use *#include "system.h"* in all two C files, when I
compile the application, a lot of errors appear,  all of type: *multiple
definition of `rtems_libio_init_helper'*, ...
All rtems examples are done in this way... how can I solve it? Thanks a lot!

     Luca

PS: If I compile the application whit a unique file it perfectly works...