Google Code In Profile and Presentation URL

Sat Nov 17 00:26:18 UTC 2012

Hi

Jennifer sent the profile URL yesterday but there is some doubt if it
really got delivered so I am throwing it out again with the presentation
URL. Be a mentor! Help recruit students!!!

Google Code In Presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1l1aU4wCWXWgVDK7HpNuLQsi_Xi3AHHYdic5e3inMKPY/edit#slide=id.p

If you are interested in being a mentor for gci this year,
you will need to create a profile.  I had trouble doing this so I'm posting
the link to get you to the profile creation page for anyone else
that runs into this problem.

  http://www.google-melange.com/gci/profile/mentor/google/gci2012