Raspberry PI

Leontie Eugen e_leontie at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 21:10:31 UTC 2012

>>Le 27/11/12 21:51, Angelo Fraietta a écrit :
>> Does anyone know whether RTEMS would run on this
>>
>> http://www.raspberrypi.org/
>>

>There is a page here, but empty:
>http://code.google.com/p/rtemspi/

Yes ... I created that project and was really set on working on it.
I had some discussions with Joel and Sebastian about it when the Raspberry PI was on the design benches. When I finally got a few Raspberry PIs, I no longer had the time to work on it.
I will very happy to see the project going forward, I know there was work on the BeagleBoard at the last year's GSOC, but I did not follow how far that went.

Eugen