Fwd: FSW Workshop 2012 - Presentations and Videos Now Online

Fri Nov 30 17:34:03 UTC 2012

Hi

There are some very interesting presentations in this.  Off the
top of my head, some presentations of interest to the community
are:

+ my Roadmap and current activities
+ RTEMS file system integration
+ LEON4
+ Mars Curiosity
+ NASA manned space flight and commercial space

All presentations were by people who were intimately involved
and deeply knowledgeable.

Please peruse the list and watch.

--joel