nanosleep blocks inifinity (internal rtems deathlock?) even CPU is in idle Task

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Nov 15 18:45:56 UTC 2012

Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:
> On 15.11.2012 14:52, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>>>
>>> Yeah it's both defined.
>>> The nanosleep sometimes (mostly) works.
>>> Only if some interrupts during the sleep i got this non-awaking
>>> behavior it seems strange.

Which interrupts are happening that cause the sleep to not wake up, ie
the timer to not fire ?

What concerns me with the 'rtems_posix_threads' list you posted is no
IDLE task which leads me to think any classic threads are not listed. Is
there something else loading the CPU ? Maybe a classic thread created by
the BSP.

Chris