rtems 4.11 branch in git repository

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Oct 16 16:14:33 UTC 2012

Yes. We name the master whatever the "next" release is going to be. On
the master itself it is identified as 4.10.99 or something.

Working on master (4.11) is development-oriented and that is where new
features should be developed. After a release is cut only bug fixes
typically are applied to that release branch.

-Gedare

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Andrei Dimitrief-Jianu
<andrei.dimitrief.jianu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Ralf Corsepius
> <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> wrote:
>> On 10/16/2012 04:50 AM, Andrei Dimitrief-Jianu wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I retrieved the latest RTEMS source code from
>>> git://git.rtems.org/rtems.git
>>>
>>> The 'git branch -r' reveals
>>>
>>> origin/4.10
>>> origin/4.8