install path for libcpu

Hill, Jeff johill at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 2 20:40:49 UTC 2012

> Normally the BSP specifically lists which components
> from libcpu it wants. Those get included in the librtemsbsp.a.

> libcpu objects p--- are not directly installed. The .h files are.

I am still confused; from my perspective it appears that some
of the RTEMS applications, for example netdemo, appear to
explicitly reference librtemscpu.a?

Making all in netdemo
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/hill/nios2-rtems/rtems/rtems-git/network-demos/netdemo'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/hill/install/rtems-4.11-/nios2-rtems/altera-sys-config/lib/librtemscpu.a',
 needed by `o-optimize/netdemo.exe'.  Stop.

Thanks for your assistance,

Jeff