Debugger module suggestion for use with MCF5235 under Linux

Leon P. Ree leon.ree at ibiscomputer.com.au
Tue Oct 16 00:10:00 UTC 2012

Hi Andrei,

I currently use the Axiom Manufacturing AxBDM-CF wiggler
(http://www.axman.com/) and the bdm tools
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/bdm/) under CentOS.  I have been using
this combination with an Axiom CMM-5235 BCC board.  It can seem slow but
does do the job.

This wiggler is based on the TBLCF wiggler, whose design files can be
found on the Freescale forums
(https://community.freescale.com/message/17542#17542).  I have built a
couple of TBLCFs myself and used them with MCF52235s and MCF52259s but not
with the MCF5235 but expect they would work.  I haven't gotten to trying
the USBDM (http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbdm/) wiggler yet.

Regards,
Leon