Some confusion about the "First Deadline Rule"

Tom Smith venture.g at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:38:04 UTC 2012

hi joel

Glad to receive an email from you. To me, you are the God of RTEMS world. :)

For me, it is totally ok to use the discussion as a supplement to that
section in manual.
I think gedare's attitude is more important, because gedare provided the
deep insight on this topic.

For now,  I think I am just new to RTEMS and not sufficient to write some
usefull material. But I am studying
an OS course from Internet,  I will come up with a new version of that
section when I finished the scheduling chapters.

Best regards

Tom